Know How To Extend The Working Life Of Your Filter Bag
Do you use filter bags which come with high dust load applications? But, to cut down the maintenance cost of bag fitters, are you on the lookout for ways in which you can avoid the frequent replacement of dust bags? Extending the durability of your filter bags can be an informed decision.
But, are you perplexed about the ways to ensure the long life of your filtration products? Fret not. Learning a few essential tips is all that you need to do for making your products last longer!
Filter bags are the key element for determining the dust removal efficiency and working temperature of bag fitters. The best filter cage manufacturer uses premium quality felts and woven fabrics and sews them together to meet specific requirements of their customers. But, with the passage of time and heavy dust collection, these filtration products require replacement which gradually leads to increased operating costs.
Below are some useful tips to help you extend the longevity of these products.
Few Useful Tips To Make Your Filter Bag Last Longer
- Opt For The Right Filter
Your choice of filter media must be based on the chemical characteristics and temperature of the gas. You should even consider several other factors like the particle weight, size, shape along with the emission concentration, cleaning method and operating system of the bag fitter.
- Get A Reasonable Structure Designed
It’s important for you to ensure that the dust bag’s structure meets the requirements of the fitter. Ensure that the dust removal of the bag filter matches with the structure of your product and is easy to install. Even co-ordination with relevant parts is important.
- Emphasis Excellent Sewing Technology
This is another vital consideration which you should keep in mind for extending the working life of your filter bags. You need to ensure that-
- The technology used is sophisticated and the sewing size fulfils your design requirements. The heat shrinkage size should be reserved as per the type of the filter.
- The product is free from broken stitches, has a reasonable stitch length and meets the requirements set for stitching.
- The accessories used are of premium quality and the dust bag has no broken damages.
- The entire bag is free from all kinds of defects like stains, pinholes, skipping yarns and comes with proper packaging. It should not get damaged even during the transportation.
Since you are now aware of everything, what are you still thinking of? Time to avail the exemplary benefits of high-quality filter bags!